As today is Small Business Saturday, I wanted to share some of the small businesses I’m currently obsessed with! These shops are all places that I love to shop for myself, for Christmas gifts, and definitely have items on my wishlist this year. Let’s support small businesses this holiday season! Thanks to Ohio. Find It Here. for partnering with me on this post!
Small Business Gift Guide 2021
Table of Contents
- Brian Havrilla Photography Print // 2. Honey Bee Ring // 3. Houndstooth Jacket // 4. Cleveland Skyline Mug // 5. Empowered Women Print // 6. The Pennington Wallet // 7. Cleveland Glassware Candle // 8. Musse & Cloud Boots // 9. Adventure Notebook // 10. Wine Tote // 11. Pirette Fragrance Oil // 12. Matcha Peppermint Facial Cleanser // 13. Mini Penn Carryall // 14. Anchor Logo Cropped Crewneck // 15. Adaeze Mules
If you want some more amazing local businesses to shop this year (and all year!), I’ve listed some more of my favorites below…
The Cleveland Traveler Shop
My friend, Amanda, gifted me an amazing Cleveland skyline tote bag from her Cleveland Traveler shop and I love it! The tote is really nicely made and the straps are sturdy so this bag will last a long time. It’s the perfect gift for Cleveland fans in your life. She also has prints and a lot of different styles of mugs in her shop too.
From apparel to prints and mugs, if you love a good nautical vibe, Shore Society is the brand for you! You can shop at Shore Society online and in some local shops around Cleveland. The Shore Society Pop-up shop is opening on Small Business Saturday, so you can now shop in person!
- Follow her on Instagram @shoresociety
- Shop online at shoresociety.com
- Shop in person at 2909 Detroit Ave, Cleveland, OH 44113
- Check out her blog!
Colour Theory Collective
Colour Theory Collective is a super cute boutique in Rocky River. I just found out about this local store over the summer and it has become one of my new favorite places to shop!
- Follow them on Instagram
- Shop online at colortheorycollective.com
- Shop in person at 19142 Old Detroit Rd, Rocky River, OH 44116
The Cleveland Candle Company
The Cleveland Candle Company has over 200 scents of soy wax candles! If you live in Cleveland, you can go in and make your own custom scented candle at one of their three locations while supporting small business!
- Follow them on Instagram
- Shop their online store here
- Shop in-person in Cleveland Heights, Ohio City, or Mentor
Oceanne is another small business that I know you will love! The owner, Anne, is from France and moved to Cleveland years ago. She designs and creates the most beautiful jewelry and apparel. I love buying gifts for friends and family members from her beautiful store in Gordon Square Arts District and online too.
- Follow Oceanne Jewelry on Instagram
- Shop their online store here.
- Shop in-person at Gordon Square or at their new East-Side location at Pinecrest
Anne Cate designs and makes the most adorable wallets and bags! I really love my Cleveland Browns Skyline wallet. She has them for so many cities, sports, and other fun design collaborations!
Kiri Chic makes the cutest sandals and mules around! They are so nice for travel lovers. I have the Ireti Blue/Black style and I loved wearing them over the summer and will definitely be bringing them along with me when I travel!
I’m obsessed with my Matcha Peppermint Facial Cleanser from Choate Body! It’s so refreshing and makes the perf gift for the skincare obsessed!
Read More: Clean Beauty Products You Need In Your Life
The Circle Craft
The Circle Craft creates gorgeous jewelry! Any of their pieces would make a lovely gift. I really love this Honey Bee Ring!
Lauren HB Studio
Lauren HB Studio has the coolest pottery creations. I have this fun mug and love the unique geometric shape of it. My mug lives on display on my coffee bar and makes me happy to see it every day!
Yaya & Co.
Yaya & Co. makes sustainable textiles for the home. It is all so gorgeous and soft and would make the perfect gift for new homeowners or college grads setting up their new apartments!
The THD Shoppe has so many chic options that your fashionista friends and family will love! These jeans are so cute!
Fount makes the most gorgeous leather bags and they’re made to stand the test of time. These handbags are well worth the investment to be sure. I love the Coventry Bucket Bag, it’s so cute!
- Follow Fount on Instagram
- Shop online here
- Shop in-person at Gordan Square or at their new East-Side location at Pinecrest
Lady Luck Concepts
Lady Luck Concepts makes the most STUNNING one-of-a-kind earring collections. I love them all so much I can never decide which ones to buy! I have a pair of these earrings on my wishlist for Christmas this year.
Blair Ritchey has a line of beautiful handbags and wallets. Everything she makes is stunning! I have the Penn Carry All on my wishlist because I have heard it is just the best for traveling and keeping everything organized on travel days!
Whiskey Island Clothing
Whiskey Island Clothing has lots of cool apparel for Cleveland Fans. I have the One Nation Under Dawg sweatshirt and it is one of the comfiest things I own!
Oyl-Natural is a clean beauty brand based in Akron, Ohio. Anything from this shop will be perfect for all of the clean skincare lovers in your life!
Banyan Tree carries the cutest styles and gift items! I did a lot of my Christmas shopping there last year.
Room Service Boutique
Room Service Boutique is a lovely shop with so many unique and beautiful gift items! I love this cute jacket and I think it would make such a nice gift!
Shop Small Business!
Shop small business with me this year! These local businesses need our help more than ever to stay open after this crazy year we have had. When you shop at a small business, you directly impact your community and make the owner’s day! Target will be here long after the pandemic ends, so let’s all commit to shopping at small businesses this year. Thanks again to Ohio. Find It Here for sponsoring this post (all opinions are my own).
Please share this post with your friends and encourage them to shop small too!
- How to Spend 3 Days in Shores and Islands Ohio: a Perfect Weekend Trip From Cleveland, Ohio
- Sawmill Creek Resort: Where Comfort and Adventure Await in Sandusky, OH
- Spring Activities To Enjoy In Ohio This Year
- Celestyal Cruises Idyllic Aegean 7 Day Greek Island Cruise From Athens
- Holiday Activities to Enjoy in Cleveland This Year